Thursday, June 5, 2008

WEEK 5: CREATE A WHO



I am hoping this works. Have you ever thought about creating your own WHO? Got some time on your hands? If you are a Dr. Seus lover, you're going to enjoy this. My 27 year old daughter saw me playing around on the generator site and decided to create her own WHO.
http://www.hortonmovie.com/adoptawho/site/index.php

http://www.happyfacegenerator.com/

You want to know my experience with image generators. Well, after about 6 hours of more, at home, I finally got to copy an image into my blog. It was a lot of wasted time, as I don't care about image generating, but because I am determined to finish the 23 Things lessons, this is time I must waste. Anyway, have a happy 4th of July.

Library Thing is pretty cool. I can see a lot of people being interested in it. I can see that it could be very useful for libraries and librarians to share info about books, authors, and selections for book clubs. I think that patrons would react very positively about such sites created to inform them about reading choices.

No comments: